- SECURITY NOTE: Buyers must have current, valid, photo I.D. (Government issued I.D.) if requested by Site Manager or Auctioneer to enter site. BUYERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO BID.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT: CASH ONLY! NO CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS.
- NEW BUYERS: DUE IMMEDIATELY UPON FINAL BID. FULL PAYMENT of bid… SALES TAX… SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $40.00, or $100.00 OR MORE. (under 10×10 – $40.00, 10×10 or larger – may be $100.00 or more) If you do not have the total amount for payment of the unit, you cannot leave the facility grounds to obtain more money. Your bid will be voided, you will forfeit the unit, and it will be re-sold by the Auctioneer. NO EXCPETIONS!
- DEPOSITS: Are refundable only if units are cleaned out thoroughly and within allotted time. (Generally 24 hours) If not, buyer forfeits deposit and will not be accepted at any auctions in the future.
- SALES TAX: Applicable unless buyer shows auctioneer the original and gives clerk a copy of California State Board of Equalization seller’s permit, prior to payment.
- UNITS AUCTIONED ONE AT A TIME: Prospective buyers please view from doorway only. DO NOT GO INSIDE, OPEN BOXES OR TOUCH ITEMS. Take your time, but hurry up so the next person can view.
- YOU ARE BIDDING ON THE ENTIRE UNIT: All units sold “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, “IN PLACE”, and “WITH FAULTS”, (NO EXCEPTIONS). ALL SALES FINAL AND ABSOLUTE!
- WINNING BIDDER: On each unit, the buyer must immediately verify their final bid, by signing a Confirmation of Sales slip, and supply current phone number and mailing address.
- No items can be removed until end of auction. Everything in unit must be removed from site premises. NO USE OF SITE DUMPSTERS!
- You must have your own locks to protect your purchase. Few sites will loan you their lock.
- BUYERS: Must remove the entire unit contents and leave nothing behind at the site. (broom sweeping is appreciated) Most sites allow 24 hours for removal of purchased units. Please stop by and tell the site office on your last trip that the unit is clear. You are completely responsible for unit removal, not matter if you re-sell or sell back to the tenant. No third party sales at storage facilities. All items must be moved. Some sites offer great rental rates, just ask.
- AUCTIONEER: Will note if the site requests tenants personal papers and photo albums. State law requires all personal information to be destroyed by shredding or other method making such papers unreadable.
- AUCTIONEER: Reserves the right to refuse (not accept) any bid from any person who is disruptive, or has caused a problem for other facilities or at any prior auction.
- Unless otherwise noted, the facility management or owner may reserve the right to bid.
- LIABILITY: You are responsible for your own safety and those with you at all times while attending each auction. CHILDREN: Must be kept in hand at all times and not allowed to go near units or become a hindrance to other buyers. NO ANIMALS. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. Many facilities are NON SMOKING.
- Per “California Commercial Code” 2328, Paragraph (2), Auctioneer’s decision is final in the event of disputed bids on bid closing!